Terms & Conditions
FindOurHoliday is a trading style of EAC Software Limited, Registered in England No. 7060203.
27 Hatchlands Road Redhill Surrey RH1 6RW.
payment details are stored. All transactions take place between the accommodation provider and the visitor.
No commissions or fees are charged by FindOurHoliday for your booking.
In order to make your holiday as enjoyable as possible please be aware of the following
terms and conditions of using this site.
- FindOurHoliday operates solely as a search engine / aggregator, not a travel
or booking agent.
- The accommodation descriptions and images are provided by the accommodation provider and are
published in good faith. FindOurHoliday cannot be held liable for the consequences of any incorrect
information provided or published.
- Visitors are reminded that they can provide feedback about their stay. If we are informed of any
accommodation that is providing inaccurate or misleading information they may be suspended or removed
from the site.
- All booking enquiries go directly to the listed property except where clearly stated.
- Sending an enquiry does not imply that a booking has been made.
- Booking enquiry information may be monitored as part of the site performance review process.
All information is treated in confidence and is not passed on to any third party.
- An accommodation listing does not imply endorsement of the accommodation or services it offers.
- Visitors are advised to check specific details with the accommodation provider before booking.
- Where availability information is shown, Find
Our Holiday endeavours to keep this information as
current as is practically possible. FindOurHoliday
cannot guarantee that the accommodation will be
available on the dates shown at the time the booking
- The word 'accommodation' is used generically to describe all accommodation types included on this site
including cottages, houses, bungalows, flats, caravans, lodges, boats or other types.
- The word 'holiday' is used generically to describe a period of time booked at a particular accommodation.
- 'Accommodation provider' means either the owner of the accommodation or his agent from whom the
accommodation information was obtained.
- FindOurHoliday respects and wishes to protect your privacy.
- All bookings and enquiries go directly to the accommodation provider.
- FindOurHoliday does not capture or store your personal data in any way.
- The use of your personal data by the accommodation provider is a matter between
the accommodation provider and yourself.
- FindOurHoliday may use summary details of user activity in order to improve the performance of the website.
- In common with all website log files, data concerning your computer hardware and software will be
automatically collected by FindOurHoliday. This data can include the following: your IP address and browser type.
This data may be used by FindOurHoliday for maintenance purposes, to guarantee quality and to produce general
statistics about the use of its website.
- Personal data is never included in website performance material.
- FindOurHoliday recommends that you read the Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies
of websites reachable by links from FindOurHoliday in order that you understand how these websites
collect, use and distribute data. FindOurHoliday is not responsible for the content and
data protection guarantees of external websites.
A small amount of cookies are also used by third party software to monitor site use.
In no way does this allow us to collect any personal information or record information that can be identified
to an individual.
Many of our listings are provided on an affiliate basis by recognized holiday brands that enable you to make
bookings directly on their website. As per normal industry practice for such schemes a cookie is used to track
the source of a site visitor who makes a booking. These cookies are normally 'active' for up to 90 days.