About Wemyss Bay
Just 40 minutes’ drive from Glasgow and nestled on the wooded slopes of a small coastal village, this park enjoys spectacular sea views across the Firth of Clyde towards the magnificent Isle of Bute.
It’s the perfect base for exploring the South West of Scotland and the nearby isles of Bute and Arran, as well as an ideal retreat for a relaxing break in this picturesque part of Scotland.
With a friendly atmosphere, fun activities and loads of daytime and evening entertainment, it’s no surprise that people return to Wemyss Bay year after year.
Argyll Lodge 2 Accommodation
Superb lodge with one double with ensuite shower and one twin. Additional shower. Towels provided. Widescreen TV. Dishwasher. Double glazed and centrally heated. Decking area with outdoor furniture.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Renfrewshire, Western Scotland
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
A choice of two and three bedroom caravans or lodges.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area (except Argyll 2, 3, Bute and Braidwood lodges)
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots, cotsides and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40 each per week or short break (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Beach 3 Miles
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Kids Entertainment
- Non Smoking
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Argyll Lodge 2 Availability and Booking