About Challaborough Bay
Just a stone’s throw from a Blue Flag beach, with stunning views across to Burgh Island and the sea beyond, you’re sure of a seaside holiday to remember here.
Set at the end of a valley on the sandy curve of Bigbury Bay, Challaborough Bay boasts fantastic facilities with fun for everyone. Enjoy a drink in the Waterfront Bar and soak up the sea views from the terrace.
12ft-wide caravan with one double and two twin. Shower. DVD/CD. Double glazed and centrally heated.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Challaborough, Nr Bigbury–on–Sea
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Choose from two and three bedroom caravans, a three bedroom cottage and two bedroom lodge.
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one/two in the lounge area (except Ocean View Cottage, Auk WFA and Shearwater Lodge)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room (except Puffin and Ocean View Cottage)
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40 per week or short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodations – please check when booking)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Beach 3 Miles
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Kids Entertainment
- Non Smoking
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Curlew Availability and Booking