About Loch Lomond Holiday Park
Set on the banks of Loch Lomond this impressively located park has been recently re-landscaped to a first class standard.
A fantastic choice of accommodation awaits, including six stunning lodges with hot tubs, each with spectacular views of Loch Lomond and luxury interiors that will help you to relax as soon as you arrive.
Loch Lomond Holiday Park is ideally located for touring Argyll and the Highlands of Scotland and is only one hour from vibrant Glasgow renowned for its culture.
Explore the Lochs, or simply relax and soak up some of Scotland’s most remarkable scenery.
The local area provides a number of restaurants and small local shops all within a ten mile radius of the park.
Argyll Caravan Accommodation
Spacious 12ft-wide caravan with one double and one twin. Shower. Double glazed and centrally heated.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Excellent choice of accommodation – holiday homes and lodges – all lodges enjoy excellent views across the loch.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Lomond Royal 4, Waterside Lomond Royal Premier 3, Lomond Royal Premier 2, 3 and 4 only)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Sauna (in Island Lodge, Clan Lodge, Lomond Royal Premier 4 (Sauna) and Inveruglas Lodge only)
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Use of bathrobes and slippers (in Lomond Royal 4, Lomond Royal Premier 2, 3 and 4 only)
- Gas and electricity – £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots/travel cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Pets welcome for free (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Facilities for own boat/trailer £25pw (must be pre-booked – no jet skis or wet bikes)
- Complimentary welcome pack
- All non smoking accommodation
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Non Smoking
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Argyll Caravan Availability and Booking