Beach within 1 milePets AllowedTVGolf
About No. 3 The Steadings
No. 3 The Steadings is a luxury 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rated self-catering cottage located midway between the remote picturesque village of Tayvallich which curves around a lagoon at the head of Loch Sween, and Carsaig Bay which commands breathtaking views of the Sound of Jura on the West of Mainland Scotland.
The Steadings enjoys a magnificent vista to the West with breathtaking sunsets and moonscapes weather permitting! Sliding Windows in the sitting room access the Patio - with outdoor seats, table and deck-chairs - overlooking its own burn immediately below the cottage.
- Spacious double master bedroom with wardrobe, fully fitted and elegant en-suite shower-room, toilet and wash-hand basin with shaver point.
- Sitting room complete with wood burning stove, sofa, dining table / chairs, freeview TV, DVD Player, mini Hi-Fi and direct access to the patio overlooking a private burn.
- Fully stocked, modern kitchen immediately off the sitting room with hob and electric oven, refrigerator, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher and a full stock of kitchenware. Also spacious freezer in entrance hall.
- Bathroom with toilet, wash-hand basin with shaver point and bath and shower.
Hallway leading to two spacious recently refurbished bedrooms, one double and one twin, both with wardrobes and chest of drawers. Both bedrooms enjoy great views through the skylights to the West.
- Private parking for up to two cars is immediately adjacent to the cottage.
- Electricity and logs for the wood burner are included in our rates - the wood burner is not necessary for warmth but is an attractive feature.
- Bedding & towels are included in our rates.
- Wi-Fi is also included in our rates.
- A small library and children’s toys and games are provided.
- Up to two baby high chairs and baby cots – with bedding - are also available free on request, with your original booking.
- A Stair gate for young children is stored in the cottage.
- Mobile telephone access is available but to date only through Vodafone. Overseas guests with Roaming enabled will be able to make a connection. In any event a payphone is provided – +44(0)1546-870374.
- If you have special interests or requirements please let us know at the time of booking and we will do our very best to assist.
- Well-behaved pets are welcome (maximum two) for a small charge of £15 each per stay, but we ask customers take reasonable steps to ensure dirt is not brought into the cottage.
- No smoking restrictions, except bedrooms - the cottage will be well aired between changeovers.
For more info or to make a reservation, please visit our website from which you will be able to pay securely online using debit or credit cards. Alternatively, please email or call Ulla Riddell on the contact details provided. Also, for up to date information, photos and more, why not follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/TheSteadingsTayvallich)!
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Argyll and Bute
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
- Location Type
- Beach within 1 mile
Housekeeping & Services
- Housekeeping & Services
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Bed Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Fuel and Power Included
- Pets Allowed
- High Chair
Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Open Fire/Wood Burner
- Wood burner
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Bedroom
Ground Floor Facilities
- Ground Floor Facilities
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Ground Floor Toilet
- Ground Floor Bath
- Ground Floor Shower
- Washing Machine
- Internet Access
- Wireless Broadband
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Leisure Equipment
- Patio Furniture
- Garden/Terrace/Play area
- Private garden
- Terrace / patio
- Parking available
- Off road parking
Activities within 20min drive of the property
- Activities within 20min drive of the property
- Wind Surfing
- Mountain Biking
- Pub/Bar within 1 mile
Local Water Sports
- Local Water Sports
- Water Skiing
This holiday is provided by Cottages Online and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Cottages Online website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Cottages Online website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Cottages Online booking pages.
No. 3 The Steadings Availability and Booking