About Penllwyn Lodges
Penllwyn Lodges is part of our Wanderwood Lodge Holidays Collection, a peaceful paradise of unspoilt woodland and meadow nestling off the beaten track in breathtaking mid-Wales. Teeming with wildlife and boasting a fishing pond, canal and gardens, this is the perfect base for couples, families and four-legged friends looking for the freedom to truly get back to nature.
Let the kids loose in this rare wonderland, with 30 acres of woods, water and wildlife this is the ultimate escape for pulling on boots and enjoying good old-fashioned fun. Walk, fish, feed the birds, ducks, donkey – and squirrels! – and don’t forget a torch for evening adventures. A barbecue on the verandah of your cosy lodge (some have outdoor hot tubs) kicks off the ideal way to end the exploring and start the star-gazing.
The golf course adjacent hosts a contemporary restaurant offering local produce, as does the village 2 miles away. Lakes, dams, waterfalls, castles, the Shropshire Borders and Dovey Valley are easily accessible.
A self catering woodland holiday that you will wish to repeat again and again. Freedom to walk around the unspoilt woodland, canal, fishing pool and gardens - a peaceful and tranquil setting in all seasons.
Lodge with two doubles and one twin. Bath with overhead shower. Separate shower with WC. Open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Dishwasher. Patio with garden furniture.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Individually designed lodges in 30 acres of woodland, each set within its own plot on a wooded hill.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Beeches Spa, Cedars Spa, Penllwyn Hawthorn Spa, Penllwyn Pines Spa, Sycamore and The Log Spa only)
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and one bath and hand towel per person
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Heating throughout
- Electricity included
- Cots and highchairs £10pw each
- Barbecue stand available (for disposable barbecues only)
- Pets welcome for free (max 2) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Due to the steep gradients and steps, the grounds at Penllwyn Lodges are not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with severe mobility difficulties. However, two of the lodges, Penllwyn Foxglove and The Squirrels Drey, have access for wheelchairs – please check when booking
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Golf 3 Miles
- Non Smoking
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Murray Availability and Booking