About Tummel Valley
In a truly idyllic setting, surrounded by breathtaking scenery on the banks of the River Tummel, this park is a real favourite for family holidays in Scotland.
Together with a range of leisure facilities for everyone, the park is perfect for exploring the majestic Highlands. Feeling adventurous? You’ll love the wealth of outdoor pursuits available locally such as the Highland Safari, with spectacular views to soak up along the way. Queen’s View is a must for impressive scenery and make sure you visit the Victorian town of Pitlochry, 13 miles away.
The perfect way to end the day’s activities, the Riverside Bar and Restaurant provides an ideal venue to relax before enjoying our live family entertainment. For an even more stylish escape, choose our exclusive lodges in a tranquil riverside location.
12ft-wide caravan offering the very latest in comfort with a central lounge. One double and two twin. Shower. DVD/CD. Fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. Double glazed and centrally heated. No pets.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
A choice of fine caravans pleasantly landscaped in the wooded grounds or detached timber built lodges near the river.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Hawthorn Lodge only)
- TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for one or two in the lounge area (in caravans only)
- Gas and electricity included
- Heating in bedrooms
- Heated towel rail or radiator in shower room
- Babies must be included in party total
- Travel cots and highchairs £15 each per week or short break
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £40 per week or short break each (max 2) (in specific accommodation only – please check when booking)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Kids Entertainment
- Non Smoking
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Alder Availability and Booking