Mortonhall, awarded the David Bellamy Gold Award for Conservation, offers you the best of both worlds from its setting within Edinburgh’s city boundary in a private and secluded 200 acre country estate. In a sheltered position with southerly views to the Pentland Hills, it is only 4 miles into the city and within easy reach of the city attractions. Accessed easily by all major routes and with excellent bus routes until late evening, to and from the city.
Excellent caravan with one double and two twin. There is a two bedroom caravan suitable for parties including visitors with partial disabilities – please check when booking.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Thistle quality award winning three bedroom caravans.
- Flat screen TV with Freeview
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Additional sleeping for two in the lounge area
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Gas and electricity included
- Babies must be included in party total
- Cots, highchairs, bed guards and fire guards free of charge
- Pets £40pw each (max 2) (in specific caravans only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Golf 3 Miles
- Non Smoking
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Pentland Availability and Booking