About Lochgoilhead Lodges
Lochgoilhead Lodges is part of our Go Active Breaks Collection, nestled within the heart of Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, within the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex.
With the Arrochar Alps as an unmissable backdrop and Loch Goil in front providing enchanting views, this rugged setting offers a wide collection of leisure activities, making it the perfect base to discover the best of the Western Highlands.
Indulge yourself with the on-site facilities, get involved with the enticing mix of activities, or visit the quaint Lochgoilhead village and ruins of Carrick Castle just a stone’s throw away.
Albatross 3 VIP Accommodation
Luxurious and modern lodge with one double and two twin all with ensuite shower. Light and spacious open plan living area. Dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Multi room audio system. Towels included. Large wrap around verandah. Outdoor hot tub.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
A choice of caravans, A-frame or traditional style single storey lodges, cottages and a bungalow.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Spa accommodations only)
- TV with selected satellite channels
- DVD (in lodges and Lochain Spa Cottage only)
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Electric heating
- Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival
- Cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Pets £35 per week or short break each (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Welcome pack and information kit
- Grocery packs available* – please ask for details *Charges apply
- All non smoking accommodation
- Caravans are set within a landscaped setting, known as Kingfisher Village at Lochgoilhead, attached to the impressive Drimsynie Estate Leisure Complex
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Private Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Gym Fitness
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Horse Riding
- Golf 3 Miles
- Kids Entertainment
- Non Smoking
- Spa Beauty
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Albatross 3 VIP Availability and Booking