About Hunters Quay
Hunters Quay is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection, boasting spectacular panoramic views and a magnificent all-weather leisure complex tucked away in the charming yet wild Argyll countryside, just outside Dunoon.
With postcard views of Holy Loch and the Firth of Clyde, this award winning park is surrounded by an array of walks and wildlife, making it the perfect base for exploring nearby towns including Inveraray & Rothesay, as well as many stunning Lochs.
Get involved in the rich variety of sport activities and live entertainment, unwind in the many leisure facilities, or treat yourself at the popular bar, lounge and restaurant.
Due to steep gradients and steps, Hunters Quay is not suitable for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties.
Beech Comfort Lodge 6 Accommodation
Lodge with one double and one twin and one with bunks. Bath or shower – please check when booking. Living area with balcony. Heated throughout.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Hunters Quay, Dunoon
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
A choice of spacious two and three bedroom caravans and double glazed lodges ideal for year round use.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Rowan Premier 4, Beech Premier 5, Oak Premier Lodge 4, Oak Premier Lodge 6, Oak Premier Lodge 8 and Oak Platinum 4 only)
- Flat screen TV/Freeview/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen and duvets
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Verandah with garden furniture
- Gas and electricity £5 per day (May-Oct) and £7.50 per day (Nov-Apr) payable on arrival
- Travel cots and highchairs £10 each per week or short break
- Pets £35 per week or short break each (max 1) (in specific accommodation only)
- Grocery packs available* – please ask for details *Charges apply
- All non smoking accommodation
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Beach 3 Miles
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Gym Fitness
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Golf 3 Miles
- Kids Entertainment
- Non Smoking
- Spa Beauty
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Beech Comfort Lodge 6 Availability and Booking