About Finlake Holiday Resort
Finlake Holiday Resort is part of our Go Active+ Breaks Collection. Set in 130 acres of beautiful Devonshire countryside on the edge of Dartmoor, just half an hour from the sea, and boasting outstanding leisure facilities, Finlake is the perfect holiday getaway. Relax on a romantic short break or enjoy a fun-filled family holiday – the choice is yours.
The fabulous leisure complex includes a heated indoor pool, superb fitness centre, well-equipped gym, sauna, steam room, and the Finesse beauty centre. Recently refurbished, the Retreat Bar and Restaurant offers lunch and à la carte evening meals and the nearby Cabin Café & Farm Shop offers a fantastic takeaway menu. Children will love the outdoor pool with its water slide and great adventure playground. Nature trails, outdoor tennis courts, two coarse fishing lakes and horse riding provide sporting opportunities for everyone.
Country Lodge Four VIP Platinum Accommodation
Luxurious style lodge with design detail finished to exacting standards. One master double with ensuite shower and second bedroom with either one double, one twin, or bunks - Please check when booking. Bath or shower. Open plan, contemporary and spacious living area including modern well equipped kitchen/dining area. Patio doors leading to decking with patio furniture and outdoor hot tub, perfect for outdoor dining. Adjacent parking for one car.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Chudleigh, Newton Abbot
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Choose from timber clad holiday homes, caravans or woodland detached lodges and cabins.
- Outdoor hot tub (in VIP, Deluxe, Signature accommodations and Aspire Suite only)
- TV with selected Freeview channels/DVD
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Fridge (Aspire Suite only)
- Bath and/or shower
- Bed linen, duvets and towels
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Balcony (in Woodland lodges only)
- Decking and patio furniture (in Country accommodations and Aspire Suite only)
- Double glazed and heated throughout
- Gas and electricity included
- Travel cots, highchairs and stairgates £15pw each
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £50 per week or £35 per short break each (max 2 large or 3 small breeds only on request) (in specific accommodation only)
- All non smoking accommodation
- All hot tubs seat four people
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- Pet Friendly
- Shop Supermarket
- Kids Play Area
- Gym Fitness
- Fishing 3 Miles
- Horse Riding
- Non Smoking
- Spa Beauty
- Wi Fi
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Country Lodge Four VIP Platinum Availability and Booking