Pet FriendlyNon Smoking
About Border Forest Lodges
Enviably located on the edge of magnificent Kielder Forest, a haven of peace and tranquility bordering the spectacular Northumberland National Park.
Situated on the Pennine Way, the surrounding area has majestic scenery, birds and wildlife. A paradise for walkers, guests and their dogs and mountain biking.
Heron Lodge Accommodation
Spacious and stylish lodge with two double and one twin. Large open plan living space with lounge, kitchen and dining area with doors leading out to decking with views over the brook. No hot tub.
Please bear in mind that map markers should only be used as a guide.
At this zoom level the marker may not be exactly over the accommodation.
Cottonhopesburnfoot, Nr. Otterburn
Please bear in mind that this view might not be exactly at the accommodation, but it should give you a good feel for the area. Click & drag to look around.
Facilities / Features
Spacious and contemporary holiday homes and lodges, perfect for couples and families.
- Outdoor hot tub (in Little Owl, Wagtail Lodge Spa and Osprey Lodge Spa only)
- Flat screen TV
- Kitchen including microwave and fridge/freezer
- Bed linen and duvets
- Towels (except hot tub towels)
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Decking with furniture
- Gas and electricity included
- Group bookings may be subject to restrictions
- Pets £20pw each (max 2 in Goshawk, Heron, Osprey and Wagtail lodges only) (max 1 in Little Owl Lodge)
- All non smoking accommodation
This holiday is provided by Hoseasons and any bookings are made directly with them. FindOurHoliday will not charge you any additional fees for
finding your holiday through us. Please check the details carefully on the Hoseasons website when making your booking to ensure everything
is to your satisfaction. You can view the holiday on the Hoseasons website
or pick a date from the calendar below to go straight to the Hoseasons booking pages.
Heron Lodge Availability and Booking